Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Rage first play

As I started playing RAGE today and I`m adding some screenshots here and my first impressions. Graphics are a master piece. Every texture, every piece of the world in Rage is unique, which feels very real. Compared to previous Doom 3, there is now also dust in the air and the environment feels less sterile and more dirty. Although price for the rich environments is graphics memory issues. Playing on 1 GB ram gxf card, you can see textures being upressed from low to higher detail when you turn around, which was quite annoying but I got used to it. As long as frames-per-second hold up and game is smooth. Also this happens rather in complex environments. I like the little storyline in the game and getting the weapons and items on missions.





No comments: