Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Pipeline Fundamentals book

There is this book about pipeline, which still waits for its release in UK, so I ordered it from amazon.com from US - Production Pipeline Fundamentals for Film and Games.
Quite interesting, I had a Look Inside and it actually allowed me to go quite far to the Version Control section.
So for anyone interested in this subject I would recommend have a look at this book. You can even check couple of parts for free aparently, before you buy your copy. From my experience there are still a lot of people who don`t understand how pipeline should be built. I have to add that this is about diplomacy and communication and being able to sell (explain) your ideas to CG supervisors and the rest of the pipeline team.

book on amazon.co.uk Kindle Version:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Production-Pipeline-Fundamentals-Film-Games-ebook/dp/B00I9AUQQQ/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1

book on amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Production-Pipeline-Fundamentals-Film-Games/dp/0415812291/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391997312&sr=1-1&keywords=production+pipeline+fundamentals+for+film+and+games

No comments: