Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Chad Vernon`s Maya API videos online

I think for anyone doing character setups in Maya, I don`t need to introduce Chad Vernon. Character TD from Digital Domain well known in the community has completed hours of videos about Maya API and making plugins, including deformers. There is also lesson on day-to-day use of 3D Math for technical directors. They are now offered for purchase online at CGCircuit Lesson - Introduction to the Maya API.
Chad also mentions discount and getting invite for limited time:
"The site creators of CGCircuit.com are ready to let more people in and buy my videos! The videos are finally ready to be sold. However, you still need an invite to register on the site and buy the videos. I have a new set of invites to give away so use my contact form to send me your email if you want in and I’ll send you an invite. The Maya API class is still discounted at $80 until a month after the full public release. Also those that I invite will have invites of their own to give away."

No comments: